People who have experienced prom know how much pressure and anxiety you feel days before the big day. The whole experience is way more difficult for girls because they have to worry about hairstyles, makeup, shoes, and the dress.
We live in a time where you can have whatever you like delivered to your front door with a few clicks. Many people still enjoy going from store to store and trying on a couple of dresses before picking one. But because we can now find the dress we like online, we can order it and wait for it to arrive. Many people don’t consider the fact that if something looks good online, it doesn’t mean that it will look good when it arrives. The people you are about to see found out the hard way when they realized that what they ordered is nothing like the pictures online.
We gathered some pictures of prom dresses that turned out to be pretty bad when they finally arrived. These girls wanted to give advice and warn others about buying dresses online.
1. You can see how disappointed she is
2. This girl didn’t even bother trying it on
3. Not quite as the pictures online
4. Even the color is different
5. She can make this one work
6. This is the choice if you want to be a mermaid
7. She needs to grow a couple of inches; that’s all
8. Where are the patterns?
9. False advertising
10. At least the girl looks happy
11. Maybe you should take the photo from a different angle
12. She doesn’t look happy how it turned out
13. Well, at least they made the effort of putting pads
14. Looking like a mushroom
15. Her face tells you the whole story
16. This one has to be held at all times
17. Iron it a bit, and it will be fine
18. That look more like a nightgown than a prom dress
19. The shape of the dress in non-existent
20. Pads are pretty common in these online dresses
21. She will be scratching herself all night
22. That is not the same dress
23. At least they got the leg slit
24. The colors are way off
25. What is the rope for?
26. A bit too big
27. Seems nice at first glance
28. They got the color right on this one
29. Someone messed up the color
30. Even if the dress were a total fit, the shape would have still been of
31. At least one girl got what she wanted
32. It seems pretty good, right?
Share this article to warn others about buying prom dresses online.